CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Kaleb was nominated by his history teacher at school to go to the National Youth Leadership Conference held in DC. We were so excited that was last fall, the confernce seemed like for ever away. But as you know time flys and before I new it I was sending my 16 almost 17 year old son across the country(By himself). GULP! No other kids from his school were able to go. So off he went. Of course he loved it. Kaleb is my BIG city kid, the bigger the better for him. The conference was so much fun they were taught about leadership and goverment, the had alot of speakers who had amazing stories to tell them. They got to tour DC they saw Capitol building, all the memorials, the Smithsonian. The met with our states congressmen. (Utahs were all away-DARN). He met alot of new friends from around the country. What a experience, I know he has memories he'll never forget. A trip of a life time.

0 comments: