CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

KALEB Where has the time gone



Kaleb I cant believe what a amazing man you have turned into right in front of my eyes. You have grown up so fast even though I tried my hardest to keep you little. It didnt work. DARN! You have such a kind and caring personality. It shouldnt surprise me you want to be a doctor, you make people fell so good around you. Your my quiet kid thats for sure. But you do have alot to say when you want to. You have always done things on your terms. You know what you want and who you want to be and I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself and other. Your hard work and strive has paid off for you. You will go far in life kaleb. I truley believe that. I love you so much my beautful Boy. I will never stop learning from you Thanks Kaleb

0 comments: