CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friday Feb 12 2010 CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

So Friday, what a day. I really felt good inside going into the championship match, kaleb had had a tremendous year in all areas, he has grow up alot in his wrestling and has had alot of confindence which is so needed in wreslting. I felt that even if he didnt win he had done a amazing job! (They are so not going to like that but Im the mom). Back to friday, so my only concern about this match was that for years Kaleb has beat this kid, he did beat Kaleb once in other years. But as for this year we wrestled him at the very start of the season and he beat Kaleb, we never got to see him again until the state tournament. So this made me nervous. But he we go. Kaleb had that confindence about him going into the match. Kaleb wrestled amazing and so incredibly smart. He won 4-2. My calm and collected kid showed his emotions on the mat with a very proud lifting of his arm, he ran over to his so very proud father for a very long and tearful hug. This is were i lost it, I have no pictures of this moment because I couldnt see in my camera for all the tears of joy. I have alway been very proud of both my boys but at that moment, it just over took me. A feeling I will never forget and cant even start to explain.
CONGRATULATIONS KALEB!!! All your hard work, dedication has payed off for you. I know you will always do good in life from what you have learned as a wrestler.



I know im going to be in trouble by the serious wrestler in my life because these pictures are out of order but sorry.








0 comments: