CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Utah State WrestlingTournament Feb 10-12 2010

semi finals match

So the state tournament finally got under way. On Wednesday Kaleb started off great winning all of his matches. Ive never thought of myself as superstitious but Jed is very very superstitious. So I didnt want to talk to much about how things were going because I didnt want to jinx things, (crazy I know). There was so much on the line for Kaleb being a senior, also if he does win the title him and his father will be the first, father son dual to be state champs at SF High. No pressure right. So wednesday end on a high note we come back on thursday for our semi finals match and kaleb has a kid who is a freshman, very good wrestler. Kaleb has beat him all year so we know he is going to be coming hard at kaleb. Kaleb also knows how this works when he was a freshman he beat out the mighty senior. His words were I knew how that felt and I wasent going to let the tables turn on me. Well again we come out on top. So onto friday.




0 comments: