CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

MY Family



I have always felt that friends will come and go in your life but your family will ALWAYS be there for you. I love my family more that anything. Wreslting is a very hard sport to come and support, not like a football game or baseball when you come and watch for couple hours and its over. Well wreslting is a all day thing. Long long days of hard bleachers then a few minute for a match then hours of waiting for the next match. Well I cant even start to tell my parents and my mother in law, how much it meant to have tham there at the state tournament. They stuck it out for 3 long days. The rest of our family also came to watch, they were all there for the finals match and a few very close and wonderful friends- (you know who you are). It really meant the world to all of us to have your support. Thats what familys and freinds do!!!! THANKS SO MUCH. It was so crazy after Kalebs match everyone started leaving and I didnt get family and friend in pictures. Dang it. Well I have learned I will know what to do when Bransons there.

0 comments: